1. Pupils who have been absent from class must have the reason entered in the Record for Non – attendance stating briefly the cause of the absence. Reasons of a private nature may be submitted in a letter. Absence from school in order to study is not allowed Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from the parent or guardian.
2. Those who come late must have their Late Attendance Record duly signed by the teacher- in – charge in order to be admitted to the classroom.
3. Repeated absence without leave application for more than ten consecutive days renders the pupil liable to have her/his name struck off the rolls. Readmission, if granted, will be done on payment of readmission fee.
4. All the students are expected to be present on the opening day of the school session. A medical certificate must be presented by those absent because of sickness.
5. No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours Letters from parents in this regard will not be entertained.
Welcome to St. Anselms Sr. Sec. School, Phulera