- Parents must recognize that they are primarily and principally responsible for the education of their children. It is their duty to create a family atmosphere inspired by love and devotion to God and their fellowmen.
- Parents are requested to study all the Rules of the School Carefully and abide by them faithfully and also have them observed by their children.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to walk into the classroom or interview teachers during school hours. Those who wish to find out the progress of the child will kindly meet the teachers concerned, with a prior appointment from the Principal.
- Parents are expected to cooperate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline, and by taking general interest in their child's progress.
- Parents should check the Diary and note the teacher's remark etc. The Progress Report and examination results should be studied by the parents. Remedial measures should promptly be taken.
- Complaints, if any, may be addressed to the Principal or school office directly.
- Every child ought to devote sufficient time for self-study daily.
- The school does not guarantee the success of pupil's studies unless the parents or guardians cooperate with the school authorities and do their part by enforcing regularity and discipline. They must see that they do their home-work and prepare the lessons daily. Let them specially insist on punctuality and regularity in attending the classes. Attendance at school functions is very important.
Welcome to St. Anselms Sr. Sec. School, Phulera